• Grade Level Content Expectations (GLCEs)
• High School Content Expectations (HSCEs)
Bay-Arenac ISD Michigan's High School Graduation Requirements booklet
Michigan Merit Curriculum Questions & Answers
• School Improvement
• Highly Qualified
• Personal Curriculum
Teacher Funding Opportunities
• Social Studies teachers - James Madison Fellowship Foundation Masters Degree funding
Teacher Resources - Differentiated Instruction
• Carol Ann Tomlinson's Web Site
• Books from ASCD (search for differentiated instruction)
• www.learnerslink.com- examples of Differentiated Instruction in the four core subject areas.
• A large number of current links and topics related to Differentiated Instruction for all subjects and grade levels.
• www.help4teachers.com - Middle and High School teachers that have a multitude of lesson plans in all subjects.
• www.cast.org Resources for Planning and Implementing Differentiated Instruction
Website with Examples in the core areas
• internet4classrooms.com Differentiated Instruction Links and Topics for all subject areas and grade levels.
Other Professional Development Opportunities
Additional Professional Development Opportunities
In support of school improvement goals, educational initiatives and teacher development, Bay-Arenac ISD (BAISD)
provides a wide variety of Professional Development offerings. An annual Regional Staff Development Day is held in
the winter of each year for educators in the two county area.