School Covid-19 Printing & Mailing Procedures
The following process allows the Printing Services to keep working on their production schedule and not entering multiple departments in the building or coming into face to face contact with individuals.
- Send all your printing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to have your packet in a certain order please be sure your files are numbered accordingly.
- Be sure to include the names and addresses of students if materials are to be mailed.
- Once completed, Printing Services will place the packets into the processing area for mailing.
- If you choose to pick up printed materials, they will be placed inside the back entrance in the atrium at the ESC building. You will not need to enter the building to get them.
- An assigned office professional will be on site Tuesdays and Thursdays to handle postage/mailings.
- If you printed your own packets and need them to be mailed, please make sure they are addressed. Bring them to the front door of the ESC and leave them on the table in between the doors. This area will be monitored and an office professional will get the materials to the assigned personnel to be provided with postage and mailed out.