career center Hours
7:45 a.m. until 10:25 a.m. - Morning Session
12:00 p.m. until 2:40 p.m. - Afternoon Session
IMPORTANT STUDENT MATERIAL PICK-UP INFORMATION
May 26, 2020
Dear Career Center Families and Students,
We would like to thank you for your continued patience in regards to student material belongings. We ask you to please review this document in its entirety and to follow the instructions to ensure your safety and the safety of our Career Center Staff.
We have scheduled June 3 and June 4 (Alternate June 9) as pick up days. We are asking you to come during your student’s designated program time. Please follow the schedule provided:
PICK UP at ZONE 1 - Health Wing
June 3 11:00am-7:00pm
Nursing Gorski, Electronics,Nursing Hoffman, Information Networking, Culinary, Cybersecurity
June 4 11:00am-7:00pm
Building Trades, Computer Programming, PT/OT/Sports Medicine, Forensic, Vet Science
PICK UP AT ZONE 2 - Collision Repair
June 3 11:00am-7:00pm
Collision Repair, Careers in Ed, Careers in Ed-Preschool Class, Small Engine, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Auto Mechanics, Precision Machining
June 4 11:00am-7:00pm
Diesel, Graphics, Engineering, Dental, Law Enforcement, Health Tech, Marketing, Welding
Here are the procedures for student material pickup. Please follow directions to keep all safe.
- Due to the Governor’s Executive order to close schools and that no student can be on the student campus for any reason, we are asking only Parents or Guardian to come to pick up supplies. We know this is an inconvenience and appreciate every effort to follow the schedule provided.
- If you are feeling ill or are experiencing any fever-like symptoms, please do not come onto campus, we will be happy to schedule an appointment with you at a later date if needed.
- Students that attend Hale, Whittemore Prescott, Birch Run, AuGres-Sims, Sanford Meridian and Valley Lutheran can pick up their Career Center belongings at their home school. Items will be delivered to home schools. They will work with you on pick-up times.
- PLEASE NOTE: Programs will need to enter Career Center’s campus based on their program. Signs will be around our campus as well. We will have staff directing traffic, they will be wearing Yellow.
Main entrance: Collision Repair, Careers in Ed, Diesel/Heavy Equipment, Graphics, Engineering/Drafting, Small Engine, Agriculture, Dental, Law Enforcement, Health Tech, Auto Mechanics, Machining, Marketing, Welding
Health wing entrance: Nursing, PT/OT/Sports Medicine, Forensics, Electronics, Building Trades, Computer Programming, Information Networking, Cybersecurity, Veterinary Science
- Please do not leave your vehicle. Career Center staff (WEARING YELLOW) will come to your vehicle, ask your name and then deliver your students’ belongings to your vehicle. Please be prepared to show ID and know your child’s program.
- If your student has any Career Center materials: texts, books, computers, tools, NTHS polos, PLEASE bring them with you when you come to campus. We will collect the items you return and check in them.
Please be prepared for potential wait times as we are coordinating pickup for multiple classrooms at a time. If you have any questions please reach out to Kathy Dardas - firstname.lastname@example.org.
BAISD Career Center Principal
We provide quality training in a safe and nurturing environment, working cooperatively with area schools and communities to meet the changing needs of our society.
It is the policy of the Bay-Arenac ISD Career Center that no discriminatory practices because of gender, race, religion, color, age, national origin, disability, height, weight , or any other status protected by federal, state or local law, be allowed in providing instructional opportunities, job placement assistance, employment practices, and policies governing student conduct and attendance. In addition, arrangements can be made to ensure that the lack of English language proficiency is not a barrier to admission or participation. Any person suspecting a discriminatory practice should contact the assistant principal at the Bay-Arenac ISD Career Center, 4155 Monitor Road, Bay City, Michigan 48706 or call (989)686-4770 or 1-800-750-4350.
Our staff has been working very hard to contact all Career Center students. There are a few that we still have not been able to contact. If you are a current student or the parent/guardian of one who has not been contacted yet, please click on the link above and complete the form updating your contact information so that our staff can reach out to you. You can also call and leave a message at 989-667-3277. The messages will be checked at least once per day Monday-Friday. Thank you!