CLASS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Tuition fees are listed under each of the individual course descriptions on the appropriate pages for the individual program categories. Full tuition is expected at time of registration. Payment plans may be available for those students who are unable to make full payment at time of registration.
A payment plan requires a minimum of half (1/2) of the total tuition down at time of registration, and tuition is to be paid in full no later than the 6th week of the same trimester or the 8th week of the same semester.
The following payments can be accepted for tuition:
- Cash (exact change ONLY): in-person registrations ONLY
- Check: in-person registrations ONLY
- Money Order: in-person registrations ONLY
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard ONLY): in-person & phone registrations
- Authorizations for Payment (3rd Party Payments): in-person registrations ONLY
Seniors ages 62 years of age or older pay 75% of the tuition cost for Career & Technical Education classes.
- Students who are paying tuition may do so at any time during the designated registration period.
- Phone registrations may not be taken on the first day of registration.
- Walk-in registrations will be taken before phone registrations.
- Payment plans may be available, but cannot be done over the phone.
- NOTE: Certified Nursing Assistant students will be required to provide a State of Michigan I-Chat Background check and proof of a negative TB test by the 4th session of the course (please see course description for details).
It is the students' responsibility to obtain their textbook before the class begins. The Textbook name and ISBN's are listed as part of the class descriptions.
Below are some textbook websites that may be helpful:
Refunds for Career Technical Classes
Refunds for tuition based courses are available provided a request is made before the 3rd session of the course.
- 100% refund before the first session
- 90% refund before the second session
- 80% refund before the third session
There will be NO refunds granted after the 3rd session of the course. Refunds come in the form of a check payable to the student at the address given on the registration form approximately 2 - 3 weeks after request is made.
For More Information about the program contact us at:
4155 Monitor Road
Bay City, MI 48706
(989) 667-3275 Telephone
(800) 227-6382 Toll Free
(989) 667-3291 Fax
2017-18 registration Monday thru Thursday 11:30 am to 9 pm
All Adult Education Program Registrations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.