|‹ January 2020 ›|
This three-day series will provide "boots on the ground" professional learning and resources for coaching any teacher in any subject! Days one and two will be with Jill Jackson and Day three will be a collaborative follow-up session to continue the network of coaching support.
Participants will learn how to:
- prioritize support in coaching teachers
- develop specific coaching goals with teachers based on need
- learn how to build trust and relationships
- determine a schedule for collaboration and classroom support
- determine the best "coaching style" to use based on goals set
- develop a system to track progress using data and note taking
- follow an intentional process for pre-conference and debriefing to get the most from the coaching experience
Participants will be provided planning resources to be used by the coach and teachers. Teachers can buy the book in advance or get the book at the first session. Both options are available through registration.
The book "How to Coach Teacher to Teach (Almost) Anything" will be used/referenced during this training.
Dates: October 23-24, 2019; January 29, 2020
Time: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Cost subject to change:
Registration Fee: $200
Lunch will be served.
Registration closes 7 days before each session begins.Â
Please register in advance.
Registration Link This event has a video call. Join: https://meet.google.com/ovq-wime-bny +1 571-446-0344 PIN: 508658690#
Upcoming Board Sessions