Assistance/support is provided to students with disabilities. To access services, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you.

Assistance/support may be sought for academic accommodations, learning strategies, transportation and accessibility issues, to name a few. If a student is eligible for special education and has a current (IEP) Individualized Education Plan,or 504 Plan, the Teacher Consultant will work with the student and program instructor on implementing the listed accommodations.

The Teacher Consultant also acts as a liaison between the home school special education staff and the Career Center, and attends IEP and sending school meetings on the Career Center’s behalf.  The Teacher Consultant works in partnership with many support agencies in assisting the students in their transition from school to post-secondary options.

SCHOLARSHIP information can be found under the CAREER CENTER COUNSELING  section.

Access Alliance 
(Bay -Arenac Community Mental Health)
(800) 448-5498

Bay County Michigan Rehabilitation Services
(989) 686-5810

Arenac County Michigan Rehabilitation Services
(989) 846-4190

Bay County Department of Human Services
(989) 895-2100

Arenac County Department of Human Services
(989) 846-5500

Contact Us

Todd Zwetzig
Teacher Consultant