Placement Information and Resources
OUR PROGRAM MISSION
Work-Based Learning, such as mentorships and internships, provide connections that bring learning to a whole new level. Our mission is to develop a high-quality experience by partnering industry employers with career ready high school students.
In addition to providing students with exposure and skills, businesses that participate in work-based learning benefit in multiple ways including:
- Increased talent pipelines to the workplace.
- Positive public exposure for the company.
- Ability to “grow your own” employee.
- Contact with young professionals holding current industry certifications.
- Access to the Work-Based Learning Job Board to fill current and future employment needs.
Below you will find a list of documents that may be helpful to you as an employer, whether you currently are participating in Bay-Arenac ISD Career Center’s Work-Based Learning program, or are considering joining.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!