Placement Information and Resources
OUR PROGRAM MISSION
Work-Based Learning, such as mentorships and internships, provide connections that bring learning to a whole new level. Our mission is to develop a high-quality experience by partnering industry employers with career ready high school students.
In addition to providing students with exposure and skills, businesses that participate in work-based learning benefit in multiple ways including:
- Increased talent pipelines to the workplace.
- Positive public exposure for the company.
- Ability to “grow your own” employee.
- Contact with young professionals holding current industry certifications.
- Access to the Work-Based Learning Job Board to fill current and future employment needs.
Below you will find a list of documents that may be helpful to you as an employer, whether you currently are participating in Bay-Arenac ISD Career Center’s Work-Based Learning program, or are considering joining.
BAISD CC Liability Insurance for Students
HO Exemptions for CTE Student Learners
Employer Commitment for Internships
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!