ETS ParaPro Assessment for Public School Employees
The test will be delivered online at the Office of Adult & Continuing Education
at the Bay-Arenac ISD Career Center.
- The test measures skills and knowledge in reading, math, and writing.
- The test has 90 multiple-choice questions, approximately two-thirds of which focus on basic skills and knowledge. The remaining one-third focuses on applying skills in the classroom.
- A brief study guide is available at www.ets.org/parapro/test-takers/about/prepare.html
- More information is available at www.ets.org/parapro/test-takers/about.html
- A valid photo ID must be presented on the day of the test.
- $80 includes the test and proctor fee.
- Payment must be made before or on the day of the test.Cash, check, money order, credit and debit cards are accepted.
To register, please contact:
Adult Education Supervisor