How to Register
How to Register For a Professional Development Workshop Using Wisdomwhere (a product of Solutionwhere, Inc.)
- Click on the “Events” tab.
- In the upper right corner click “Logon”.
- Search events here by Keyword/Title, Date Range, Category, Instructor, Location, Month, or simply click
- Search to view all available events.
- Click on the “Event Name”.
- Click on the “Start Date”.
- In the bottom right-hand corner, click “Register”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Event Registration form and click “Register” again.
Please follow the directions below to create your User ID and Password
Click on “Create Account” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
USER ID and PASSWORD
Enter any combination of up to 10 characters and/or numbers.
Unless you tell us differently, your district/company will be billed for any workshop for which you have registered. If you will be self-paying, you may pay by check. Please make checks payable to BayArenac ISD and send to: Bay-Arenac ISD Attn: Instructional Services, 4228 Two Mile Road Bay City, MI 48706
Payment is expected if cancellation is not made one week prior to the event.
If Bay-Arenac ISD is closed, each of its schools, facilities and programs, as well as all workshops and meetings are canceled for that day. In case of potential inclement weather, be sure to check our website at www.baisd.net or your local news station.
Participants with physical or dietary limitations or requirements are asked to notify the workshop coordinator with any specific need before the workshop/event so appropriate accommodations can be made.
Your pop-up blocker(s) must be set to allow pop-ups from www.solutionwhere.com to view error messages generated by Wisdomwhere. If you experience problems with the online registration system, contact Instructional Services at ProfessionalDevelopment@baisd.net or (989) 667-3280. for assistance.